Creating inclusive communities, resources and programming for the benefit of chemical professionals across the globe, throughout their careers.
· Provide a home for international members from all chemical disciplines to interact and discuss issues pertaining to professional development in their home countries and across the globe.
· Assess, expand awareness and address the needs of international members with respect to professional development in their home countries and across the globe.
· Advocate for international members through representation on ACS Council.
· Deliver programming at International, National and Regional meetings relevant to global issues.
· Assist international members in finding and accessing the many existing development resources within ACS.
· Collaborate with International Activities Committee, International Chapters, PROF Subdivisions, Technical Divisions, Committees or other ACS units as appropriate, to advance the Subdivision’s mission.
· You are interested in interacting and collaborating with ACS members on professional issues across the globe and across scientific disciplines.
· You support the goals of this subdivision.
· You have skills or expertise that are valuable to the international community.
· You want to learn what the ACS has to offer its international members.
To join this subdivision, you must be an ACS member in good standing. You must first join the Division of Professional Relations, then follow the instructions for adding a subdivision to your membership.
Contact Member Services:
US Only – 1-800-333-9511
Outside the US – +614-447-3776
American Chemical Society
P.O. Box 182426
Columbus, OH 43218-2426
Contact PROF International: email@example.com
PROF Website: www.acsprof.org